Joanne Wheatley, owner of Wealth Partners Publishing, a Chicago-based publishing company, has coached thousands on how to earn money through self-publishing. Wheatley announced today that her 3-year old home business opportunity “Partners In Profit” will be expanding in early 2016. As of right now, current members are able to make money by purchasing the rights to resell a highly informative Direct Mail marketing course. The program has done extremely well, which is no surprise seeing that Wealth Partners offers a money-back guarantee if you don’t get a 2% response. And yes, they actually honor the guarantee. Even after 3 years of operation, the program is nowhere near its saturation point because it keeps improving every year. The success of current members and those looking to join is powered by Joanne Wheatley’s dedication to adding new products and services, partnerships, and residual income streams to the program. You can only join “Partners In Profit” if you receive an invitation in the mail. Once you join, you have a chance to earn extra income and resell all of Wealth Partners products and services to the rest of the population. In other words, only about 5% of the population are able to join and you make money by selling to the other 95%.
Joanne has helped thousands of people like you and I realize their dreams of self-publishing their own book. Titles have been distributed by Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and many other distribution channels. Joanne’s most memorable partnership was with E.J Johnson, creator of Partners In Profit. The duo turned Johnson’s work into a Direct Mail Opportunity and have never looked back. “We had both been so frustrated with Direct Mail opportunities over the years, due to a bunch of temporary scams. So when we realized we could help others make money by creating a stable income opportunity, using systems we had created ourselves, we didn’t hesitate to share it with the world,” said Joanne.
“I want everyone to have confidence that they can earn money from home and to know that some legitimate programs do exist. Setting my company apart from all the schemes, I am happy to offer a real system that works”. Joanne advises all opportunity seekers to NOT join any copycat programs, such as Alliance Publishing or Health For Life. Stick with Wealth Partners, the original creators of the Dealership System.